Millenium Executive Cars Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection , the data controller is Millenium Executive Cars Ltd Limited of Ground Floor Stonebridge House, 577 Bath Road, West Drayton UB7 9EW.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
2. We may collect information about your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”) or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of our Web booking Facility onto your Device, including, where available the Device’s or Computer’s unique Devise identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number, for system administration.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or our Web booking facility; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
5.2 Millenium Executive Cars ltd will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes,
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6.1We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.